• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need cookie recepes

New posts

Franny

Beach Fanatic
I thought this had been done before but no match came up when I did a search. I really want to make coolies this weekend..supposed to be cold and rainy. So calling all cookie chefs...you know who you are!! ;-)
 
Franny, this was sent to me the other day. I hope it works here. Lots of cookie recipes!!!! :wave:

Clicky<<<<<<<<<<<Yummy!!!!!
 
I'm a big fan of the Nestle Tollhouse recipe (on the back of the choc chip package). Usually add a little less flour and more nuts/chips then they call for.
 
Franny darling..try these. IWIWT's Best Cookie Recipe...take it from me, they're tops!!!:wub:

Not sowell, but dang good!:D I make these to sent to my daughters and friends.

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 larg egg
1 cup oil
1 cup oats
1 cup crushed cornflakes
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup pecan, finely chopped
3 1/2 cups al purpose flour
1 T soda
1 T salt
1 T vanilla

Combine all ingredients and roll into balls the size of walnuts. Flatten with a fork that has been dipped in cold water. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 12 minutes at 325 degrees. Taste the first batch to see if it is crunchy enough for you. These are the only crunchy cookies I like...so I bake mine another minute or so.
 
Get the premixed bags of Betty Crocker. Oatmeal is my fav. Why mess with the best thing out there? Buy a bag, add some eggs and water. BAM! throw them in the oven.
 
I'm a big fan of the Nestle Tollhouse recipe (on the back of the choc chip package). Usually add a little less flour and more nuts/chips then they call for.
ditto. ghiradelli (sp?) chips were on sale yesterday so I may use those my next batch.
 
Franny darling..try these. IWIWT's Best Cookie Recipe...take it from me, they're tops!!!:wub:

Not sowell, but dang good!:D I make these to sent to my daughters and friends.

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 larg egg
1 cup oil
1 cup oats
1 cup crushed cornflakes
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup pecan, finely chopped
3 1/2 cups al purpose flour
1 T soda
1 T salt
1 T vanilla

Combine all ingredients and roll into balls the size of walnuts. Flatten with a fork that has been dipped in cold water. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 12 minutes at 325 degrees. Taste the first batch to see if it is crunchy enough for you. These are the only crunchy cookies I like...so I bake mine another minute or so.


That recipe is really good.

What kind do you want? I just sent my girls 12 Days of Cookies. This is part of the list.
Gingerbread Swirls
Chocolate Truffle Cookies
Lemon Snowballs
Snickerdoodles
Magic Cookies...(like magic cookie bars in a cookie)
Bark....toffee candy
Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Pecan Tarts
Potato Chip Cookies

Needless to say I am about cookied out:lol:, but it was funn! Let me know if I can send a recipe.
 
Last edited:
If you want mind boggling good try this:

Any sugar cookie recipe, but don't use the ready made store bought stuff. Form it into a block (an old velveta box works great) and chill for 24 hours. Now haul out a meat cutter and cut slices as thin as possible. Bake carefully they burn quick. Watch the first batch very closely at whatever temperature the recipe calls for. This will make a ton of cookies and they are so thin and crispy!!
 
That recipe is really good.

What kind do you want? I just sent my girls 12 Days of Cookies. This is part of the list.
Gingerbread Swirls
Chocolate Truffle Cookies
Lemon Snowballs
*Snickerdoodles
*Magic Cookies...(like magic cookie bars in a cookie)

Bark....toffee candy
Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Pecan Tarts
*Potato Chip Cookies

Needless to say I am about cookied out:lol:, but it was funn! Let me know if I can send a recipe.

WOW! 12 Days of Cookies...iwishyouweremymom!!

Since you've listed some of my *all-time favorite cookies
(truly...is there anything more superb & sublime than a Snickerdoodle??)
I know I want to try your recipes for a couple more:
Lemon Snowballs & Pecan Tarts

:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top