OnMackBayou
Beach Lover
You may indeed call yourself that. The gang will be waiting at the airport in Tibet to present you with your tribal mask.
You better be careful because I can find you plenty of examples of similar properties in close proximity to each other, with a price differential of 50%. If you are willing to pay a 29% discount on the higher priced property, you will have overpaid by 21%.OnMackBayou said:Okay, nervous property owners, I will give my e-mail address again. It is assetmgsrv@aol.com. I want to hear from anyone who seriously thinks they are at risk with their investment. If you think the market is about to enter a death spiral, I will gladly help relieve your stress.
If you think the market is going to go down 50%, I will seriously look at purchasing your property at only a 29% discount.

I bet you will get two different appaised values from your brother, Larry and your other brother, Larry.OnMackBayou said:That is very good advice. However, I would be using two really fine appraisers. One is my brother Larry, and the other one is my other brother Larry.

I have read all the interesting posts regarding the bubble burst theory, and want to assist any lot/home owners within a 5 minute walk to the beach.
If you believe the local market will soon retreat 50%, and want out now before it's too late, please e-mail me at assetmgsrv@aol.com. I can close within 2 weeks.
Only the very, very nervous need respond.
I wonder how this turned out????
This is not advertising....I just came across an interesting website that they're going to start in a couple of months called condoflip.com whereas people could list their the condo contracts they want to flip at a mear 4% commission. This Florida condo-frenzy is about to take a VERY ugly turn in a couple of months and there definately is going to be money lost--should be really interesting to follow the action as this story unfolds, I predict the condo thing is going to go down in a ball of flames and kick start the real estate tumble. :shock:
....that was a blast from the past!
This is not advertising....I just came across an interesting website that they're going to start in a couple of months called condoflip.com whereas people could list their the condo contracts they want to flip at a mear 4% commission. This Florida condo-frenzy is about to take a VERY ugly turn in a couple of months and there definately is going to be money lost--should be really interesting to follow the action as this story unfolds, I predict the condo thing is going to go down in a ball of flames and kick start the real estate tumble. :shock:
Shelly gets and deserves a thanks for that little bit o' wisdom.![]()