• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nervous Property Owners

New posts
Okay, nervous property owners, I will give my e-mail address again. It is assetmgsrv@aol.com. I want to hear from anyone who seriously thinks they are at risk with their investment. If you think the market is about to enter a death spiral, I will gladly help relieve your stress.

If you think the market is going to go down 50%, I will seriously look at purchasing your property at only a 29% discount.
 
OnMackBayou said:
Okay, nervous property owners, I will give my e-mail address again. It is assetmgsrv@aol.com. I want to hear from anyone who seriously thinks they are at risk with their investment. If you think the market is about to enter a death spiral, I will gladly help relieve your stress.

If you think the market is going to go down 50%, I will seriously look at purchasing your property at only a 29% discount.

I'll buy for 25% discount :biggrin: Ut oh... Do you think this will start another feeding frenzey :biggrin:
 
22.9%.

Seriously, I will pay for two appraisals, we'll take the average. You'll get your money in two weeks.

RiverOtter, you're killing me. By the way, you have been called away on urgent business to Tibet, and you must leave immediately for an indefinite stay. And no proxy bidders for you.
 
Georgian,

Read my last post under "bubble bursting". I have no desire to rush out of the market. I've got plenty of cushion as I purchased a couple of years ago. We bought not as an investment but as a place for the family to enjoy. I can easily afford what I have and have no worries about rising interest rates or falling prices.

That said, if someone is willing to pay me $1100 per square foot comparable to some fairly recent sales in the area (not a discount of 20,21,22,23,24,etc. percent), I'll take the money. Then, I'll sit back and watch the market. If it falls as I think it will, I'll reinvest. If not, I'll use the interest on my after tax gain and become a renter again.

We are happy whichever way the cards fall.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top