• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
tried to delete this thread but won't let me!!! sorry.

Don't be sorry. This is could be a thread for boring times...

Stuff that we wish we could delete but aren't able to .. It could be like the EFG Thread for stuff and not people... Anyone interested?

Here's one to start..
1. Hummers, H2s, H3s, or whatever they come up with next...
 
or just a place to write random thoughts. what's for supper? I need to exercise, but I'm tired. besides I gotta go scrub the toilet. and clean out the hermit crabitat.... well, I guess I'll go post.
 
Gosh I need to go and work in the yard some more. Came in for mosquito spray...just had to read..:lolabove:
 
I decided to drag my a$$ out of the house even though I am missing a lung from coughing (they grow back right?) and went shopping for those "must have" for Fall.
What a nightmare. I went to Macy's and some of it was under construction, nothing was really on sale. Then because I lost weight when I did find something that I liked, they did not have my size. :bang:

Wound up going to JC Penny's and looked at the jeans, but the ones I wanted still not in my size. :pissed:

Now I need a nap. :sleeping:
 
I've been cleaning the kids craft stuff in the basement. And packing the stuff I want to bring down to SoWal for next weekend. Then we'll watch sit coms with the kids tonight and go to bed early. I like this "never mind" thread.

And here's a toast to the late and wonderful Gilda Radner whose Rosanna Anna Danna (?) made the phrase "never mind" famous.
 
I decided to drag my a$$ out of the house even though I am missing a lung from coughing (they grow back right?) and went shopping for those "must have" for Fall.
What a nightmare. I went to Macy's and some of it was under construction, nothing was really on sale. Then because I lost weight when I did find something that I liked, they did not have my size. :bang:

Wound up going to JC Penny's and looked at the jeans, but the ones I wanted still not in my size. :pissed:

Now I need a nap. :sleeping:

My heart bleeds for you, Mango.

(jk, mango, you know I luv ya! sorry you still feel like crap--sorry about the lung)
 
I've been cleaning the kids craft stuff in the basement. And packing the stuff I want to bring down to SoWal for next weekend. Then we'll watch sit coms with the kids tonight and go to bed early. I like this "never mind" thread.

And here's a toast to the late and wonderful Gilda Radner whose Rosanna Anna Danna (?) made the phrase "never mind" famous.

She was a wonderful lady. I actually had the priveledge of meeting her at a restaurant in Greenwich CT. Her and her husband were with another couple sitting next to us. I overheard some of her conversation and it was so sad, about the cancer. :(
She looked over at our table and I smiled at her and she winked back to me. She was sweet.
 
I got home a while ago, should be doing a million things but here I am catching up on the days threads...priorities, you know?
 
If I die before I get back here, will they write about how messy I left the house? Never mind...I'll go pick up now!

I am looking forward to sand, sowal friends ,sweet tea and scallops...among other things! Let me know if I can do anything for you while I am down in the promised land! Goodnight!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top