• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
If I die before I get back here, will they write about how messy I left the house? Never mind...I'll go pick up now!

I am looking forward to sand, sowal friends ,sweet tea and scallops...among other things! Let me know if I can do anything for you while I am down in the promised land! Goodnight!!!
You are one lucky gull. Have funn!
 
I've been cleaning the kids craft stuff in the basement. And packing the stuff I want to bring down to SoWal for next weekend. Then we'll watch sit coms with the kids tonight and go to bed early. I like this "never mind" thread.

And here's a toast to the late and wonderful Gilda Radner whose Rosanna Anna Danna (?) made the phrase "never mind" famous.


you are so wonderful for making this thread meanginful.. loved Gilda and rosanna... never mind.........now I do remember......
 
Last edited:
This has been a week from hell, busy during the day and even busier each night, even the weekend is going to be busy. I miss y'all. Count down.......9 days. Boy do I need a beach fix. :clap_1:
 
meaningless thoughts:

i hope i can stay awake long enough to get my book finished

something stinks in the trash can

i am getting nervous about my procedure tuesday

i hope we aren't busy at work this weekend

i had a hummingbird yesterday - when will it leave

i just bought $95 worth of candles from my nephew for preschool so he could win a prize for selling the most :shock:

i only have to work 2 more rotations then it's sowal baby !
 
If I die before I get back here, will they write about how messy I left the house? Never mind...I'll go pick up now!

I am looking forward to sand, sowal friends ,sweet tea and scallops...among other things! Let me know if I can do anything for you while I am down in the promised land! Goodnight!!!


Have safe travels, eat well, and a drink at sunset! many sunsets! Enjoy your time.
 
meaningless thoughts:

i hope i can stay awake long enough to get my book finished

something stinks in the trash can

i am getting nervous about my procedure tuesday

i hope we aren't busy at work this weekend

i had a hummingbird yesterday - when will it leave

i just bought $95 worth of candles from my nephew for preschool so he could win a prize for selling the most :shock:

i only have to work 2 more rotations then it's sowal baby !


I think purchasing the candles makes you "WONDERFUL Aunt of the YEAR!!:clap_1: :clap_1:
tiara.jpg
 
meaningless thoughts:

i hope i can stay awake long enough to get my book finished

something stinks in the trash can

i am getting nervous about my procedure tuesday

i hope we aren't busy at work this weekend

i had a hummingbird yesterday - when will it leave

i just bought $95 worth of candles from my nephew for preschool so he could win a prize for selling the most :shock:

i only have to work 2 more rotations then it's sowal baby !

Procedure? What kind of procedure? Should we be getting nervous too?:idontno:
 
I don't like this thread...I LOVE it!:wub: Random thoughts...that's me! :biggrin:
 
OK, I guess I'll post a random thought too. It's homecoming weekend here and I'm excited for my son, his date and all the other kids in the group, the festivities, pictures, dinner, etc. I'm contemplating posting a pic. here tomorrow. The weather has turned cool - 50-ish, lots of leaves turning colors and falling.
That's all that's on my mind currently.

But I DO want to know about Audie's "procedure".
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top