• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

never mind

New posts
An huge egret flew about 25 ft or so over my head at sunset. I was looking up at it, mouth wide open....how pretty, then he dropped the biggest cockapoo I ever seen a bird do and if wasn't windy, it would have fell in my mouth. I swear. MAN-go still laughing. :funn:
 
An huge egret flew about 25 ft or so over my head at sunset. I was looking up at it, mouth wide open....how pretty, then he dropped the biggest cockapoo I ever seen a bird do and if wasn't windy, it would have fell in my mouth. I swear. MAN-go still laughing. :funn:

:eek: Close call!!! :biggrin:
 
An huge egret flew about 25 ft or so over my head at sunset. I was looking up at it, mouth wide open....how pretty, then he dropped the biggest cockapoo I ever seen a bird do and if wasn't windy, it would have fell in my mouth. I swear. MAN-go still laughing. :funn:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :puke: :puke: :puke:
KICK HISS BUTT!!!!!:biggrin: :banging: :boxing: :floor: :floor:
 
An huge egret flew about 25 ft or so over my head at sunset. I was looking up at it, mouth wide open....how pretty, then he dropped the biggest cockapoo I ever seen a bird do and if wasn't windy, it would have fell in my mouth. I swear. MAN-go still laughing. :funn:
Remind me to tell y'all the similar story of my friend Martha and the seagulls in New England. I have a million "Martha" stories.
 
Random thought...

having a 100 pound dog throw up in your bedroom in the middle of the night is disgusting..

coffee is good.....:biggrin:

I think I may have just narrowly avoided this- one dog just woke me up out of a dead sleep ( and I mean dead like big dinner out dead). He was hiccuping like mad. Hope he works it out before he comes back in.:eek:

I really want to go back to bed, but he hasn't shown back up at the back door.:( He's out there eating grass like a cow.

I have no idea what he will eat at our new house- no grass. Going to have to sod a patch for "hiccup relief".
 
IS MY HUSBAND THE ONLY ONE THAT SNORES!!!! I cant sleep.:bang: ........so I SoWal :biggrin:
Tootsie, I am positive you can hear him over your way....:floor:
 
An huge egret flew about 25 ft or so over my head at sunset. I was looking up at it, mouth wide open....how pretty, then he dropped the biggest cockapoo I ever seen a bird do and if wasn't windy, it would have fell in my mouth. I swear. MAN-go still laughing. :funn:

When my niece was a baby, I was laying on the couch holding her over my head with my hands and while I was laughing she vomited into my mouth. She graduates from high school this June...
 
A box of aseptic milk product leaked in the office next to me and soured over the weekend. Now we are still smelling rotten milk, all over the place. :puke:
Icky poo:eek:

I think I may have just narrowly avoided this- one dog just woke me up out of a dead sleep ( and I mean dead like big dinner out dead). He was hiccuping like mad. Hope he works it out before he comes back in.:eek:

I really want to go back to bed, but he hasn't shown back up at the back door.:( He's out there eating grass like a cow.
I have no idea what he will eat at our new house- no grass. Going to have to sod a patch for "hiccup relief".
hiccup relief...:floor:

When my niece was a baby, I was laying on the couch holding her over my head with my hands and while I was laughing she vomited into my mouth. She graduates from high school this June...
icky poo :shock:
 
When my niece was a baby, I was laying on the couch holding her over my head with my hands and while I was laughing she vomited into my mouth. She graduates from high school this June...

And I thought catching vomit in my hands was bad.:shock: Poor Paula!
 
An huge egret flew about 25 ft or so over my head at sunset. I was looking up at it, mouth wide open....how pretty, then he dropped the biggest cockapoo I ever seen a bird do and if wasn't windy, it would have fell in my mouth. I swear. MAN-go still laughing. :funn:

last night I was on my porch on the phone with alifunn when I heard a big heron fly right by (squawking). he was out there, very near for a long time... never saw him it was so dark...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top