• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
I LOVE Gilda Radner!!! I am getting over the crud, too. Finally gave in and got a Decadron and Rocifren shot cause it went straight to my chest and that did the trick. Wish I had thought of the turkey baster first!:eek:
This is a really awesome post, guls..... Speaking of random thoughts, I have random questions.....
My random question of the week is "WHY..........................." It can be WHY anything. Just why and there must be a bit of a whine to it. Like....

W-H-yyyyyyyy do I have to get up and go to work?????????:blink:
 
More random thoughts.....My shoulder hurts. I hope I didn't gain any weight eating those onion rings from Sonic. Eating. There's a pig eating our deer corn. Yes, got pic.

Pig_thumb.jpg


Nasty ole pig. :nono1:
 
why do four year olds never sit down or stop talking? what the heck is he doing in the living room making an entire solar system out of construction paper and scissors and crayons? someone needs to take control...
 
Tootsie's tar is making me really hungry and I have nothing but cashews in the house to eat....were can I get a bmf burger delivered at this hour??..I don't live in NYC where anything is possible....what is in my pantry that I can pilfir?...maybe I should just have another glass of wine...surely that will fill me up?
My eye itches so I am scratching it
 
Tootsie's tar is making me really hungry and I have nothing but cashews in the house to eat....were can I get a bmf burger delivered at this hour??..I don't live in NYC where anything is possible....what is in my pantry that I can pilfir?...maybe I should just have another glass of wine...surely that will fill me up?
My eye itches so I am scratching it

PUI PUI PUI PUI PUI PUI PUI
 
More random thoughts.....My shoulder hurts. I hope I didn't gain any weight eating those onion rings from Sonic. Eating. There's a pig eating our deer corn. Yes, got pic.

Pig_thumb.jpg


Nasty ole pig. :nono1:

Sonic Onion Rings are the BOMB!!!

why do four year olds never sit down or stop talking? what the heck is he doing in the living room making an entire solar system out of construction paper and scissors and crayons? someone needs to take control...
I dont know, why do five year olds never stop talking, and cut and glue everything. It seems you have another year to go....:shock: :biggrin:
Tootsie's tar is making me really hungry and I have nothing but cashews in the house to eat....were can I get a bmf burger delivered at this hour??..I don't live in NYC where anything is possible....what is in my pantry that I can pilfir?...maybe I should just have another glass of wine...surely that will fill me up?
My eye itches so I am scratching it

you scratch that eye :floor: :floor:
 
I am reading threads....
I ate too much junk food at Bunko
I drank TOO much wine at Bunko
I talked too much at Bunko
I did not even play Bunko :floor: :floor: :floor:

This bottle of water is good, there is a cat laying on my feet. My dog is licking himself and it is annoying....:rolling:
 
Gave into the burger craving tonight:eek:
Just finished watching "the nine"
Have to share computer time with daughter...but only til sat.
mr. dd played "night golf" tonight.
Life is so exciting at my house.
 
I wish I knew how to multi quote........

You can do it!! just click on the little quotation marks of each quote you'd like to reply to, they will turn orange, then hit reply at the bottom of the thread. Easy....(thanks, allifunn!):wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top