• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
Oh it is funn catching up with you people.

Random TFT thoughts:

Audie don't go around broadcasting that the tube tie is no big deal. :floor: (Though I'm glad it went well!) Hubby is complaining about getting snipped. I tell him it's easier than childbirth (THREE times!), after which, btw, I will not be getting pampered like he is going to be. :roll: If he complains anymore, I will tell him he is lucky to have a wife who likes football.;-)

A couple of weeks ago it was just kids staring at my belly. Now everybody does it. Today I ate some peanuts, dropped one, and it landed on my stomach without rolling down. Just stayed there.:blink:


and you shouldn't be broadcasting that you like football and make some of us nonfootball wives look like sh_theads! JK. :wub:
 
Last edited:
I would really, so much love to have a cheeseburger and onion rings right now....thank goodness I can't order these things out here in SC.....:roll:
I must go to bed...but these MOFO SoWal wenches are keeping me up:bang: :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
ummmmm yes:biggrin: and I am now going to open a bottle of wine and just put in napoleaon dynamite. I have not seen it, should i stop? or is it worth it???
Weren't you just eating beans? That's some Addams family combination of food if I ever heard one. :funn:
 
Weren't you just eating beans? That's some Addams family combination of food if I ever heard one. :funn:

My thoughts exactly, Mango. Good grief, you must have one heckuva iron stomach IBD.

I would really, so much love to have a cheeseburger and onion rings right now....thank goodness I can't order these things out here in SC.....:roll:
I must go to bed...but these MOFO SoWal wenches are keeping me up:bang: :biggrin:

That's cuz we luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv ewe!!!!!!!! :wub:
 
My thoughts exactly, Mango. Good grief, you must have one heckuva iron stomach IBD.



That's cuz we luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv ewe!!!!!!!! :wub:
love ewe too...but going to beddy byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (we need a waving good bye smiley!)
 
ummmmm yes:biggrin: and I am now going to open a bottle of wine and just put in napoleaon dynamite. I have not seen it, should i stop? or is it worth it???

Go ahead, but wait, sure you're not prego with that weir combo of food you are eating?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top