• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now.

never mind

New posts
Thanks! I am feeling a bit better today. When I called the nurse in Dallas, she said..."Susan, you need to stay away from Florida in October." (I had this grunge last year, as well) I thought about this and have made the diagnosis. I have Dallas Detox. When I hit paradise all the bad stuff leaves my body and causes a reaction.
 
Thanks! I am feeling a bit better today. When I called the nurse in Dallas, she said..."Susan, you need to stay away from Florida in October." (I had this grunge last year, as well) I thought about this and have made the diagnosis. I have Dallas Detox. When I hit paradise all the bad stuff leaves my body and causes a reaction.

Feel better soon!!!
 
Thanks! I am feeling a bit better today. When I called the nurse in Dallas, she said..."Susan, you need to stay away from Florida in October." (I had this grunge last year, as well) I thought about this and have made the diagnosis. I have Dallas Detox. When I hit paradise all the bad stuff leaves my body and causes a reaction.
:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:
 
Thanks! I am feeling a bit better today. When I called the nurse in Dallas, she said..."Susan, you need to stay away from Florida in October." (I had this grunge last year, as well) I thought about this and have made the diagnosis. I have Dallas Detox. When I hit paradise all the bad stuff leaves my body and causes a reaction.
Obviously your Doc has never been here in October!!!
Glad you"re feeling better!!

OL- have a safe trip! I hope everything goes well with your mom.
 
Thanks Beach Mom...just talked to my mom. She's so glad we're coming and I am too.

OL, I hope your mom is doing better. I will keep her, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! Safe, Travels to Orlando!!!

My daddy was at my house Sunday. His 75th Birthday was yesterday. I cooked a feast for him. He loved it. I cooked Brats, Tootsie I used the recipe you posted and everyone that ate them (I had a house full) said they were the best they had ever eaten!!! YEAH, thank you for posting the recipe. I think they will be my weekend football watching food from now on.
Miss Kitty, I did not know you weren't feeling well. :wub: to you. I hope you feel better real soon!!!

I have a lot of catching up to do. All you Soiree travelers out there, stay safe!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Everyone take their cameras and take lots of pictures!!!!
 
mindless thought.... I am going to see the Waco Ramblers, but not sure why:blink: found their web site and they were dressed like prisoners.
someone tell me why I should dig this?:lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top