• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

never mind

New posts
Where are they playing?? Pandora's? I haven't seen them yet, but would love to.:cool:
 
mindless thought.... I am going to see the Waco Ramblers, but not sure why:blink: found their web site and they were dressed like prisoners.
someone tell me why I should dig this?:lol:

You will love them!! And tell dbuck hey!! (I just talked to her). You'll have too much funn! :clap_1:
 
You will love them!! And tell dbuck hey!! (I just talked to her). You'll have too much funn! :clap_1:

Miss Kitty, the Mers and gttbm will be arriving intoto. Merman is our man and dd. I will be the mature one.
 
Miss Kitty, the Mers and gttbm will be arriving intoto. Merman is our man and dd. I will be the mature one.

Oh what a night!! :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Miss Kitty, the Mers and gttbm will be arriving intoto. Merman is our man and dd. I will be the mature one.

FTLOG! GTTBD thought he was going to be the mature one. Now I'll have to tell him he's been alpha'd by Merman. Maybe we should tell GTTBS he has to be the mature one this weekend! :biggrin:
 
FTLOG! GTTBD thought he was going to be the mature one. Now I'll have to tell him he's been alpha'd by Merman. Maybe we should tell GTTBS he has to be the mature one this weekend! :biggrin:

Now you're talkin!
 
Now you're talkin!

Talkin' smack. :floor::lolabove: I'm delirious. I think I caught Miss Kitty's crud. :bang: But she did make a house call to bring me drugs this a.m. :wub: Oh and popsicles too. She said, "take two popsicles and call me in the morning!"

That's one of the many reasons I :wub: Miss Kitty.
 
Talkin' smack. :floor::lolabove: I'm delirious. I think I caught Miss Kitty's crud. :bang: But she did make a house call to bring me drugs this a.m. :wub: Oh and popsicles too. She said, "take two popsicles and call me in the morning!"

That's one of the many reasons I :wub: Miss Kitty.

Now you gals gotta get well before the weekend, dammit! I will however, bring chicken soup and RO might share some boudin with ya if necessary. That stuff will kill any germs you might have. :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top