• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
I forgot to tell y'all this... Sam opened up her birthday card last week and asked, " Mommy, why did you spell fun with 2 n's?" :idontno: :blush: I told her it was so she'd have extra funn on her birthday.:lolabove: ( I had no idea that I wrote it like that)
 
I forgot to tell y'all this... Sam opened up her birthday card last week and asked, " Mommy, why did you spell fun with 2 n's?" :idontno: :blush: I told her it was so she'd have extra funn on her birthday.:lolabove: ( I had no idea that I wrote it like that)
:lolabove: :floor: I :wub: you OL!!!!
 
I forgot to tell y'all this... Sam opened up her birthday card last week and asked, " Mommy, why did you spell fun with 2 n's?" :idontno: :blush: I told her it was so she'd have extra funn on her birthday.:lolabove: ( I had no idea that I wrote it like that)
I have found myself doing that with grayt!!
So sorry you feel so bad:( Rest this afternoon and reserve some energy!!:biggrin:
 
OL---please get better in a hurry!!!!!!!!!!
 
Don't worry gulls, I'll be here. I have to go to work for a bit this afternoon and then taxi the kiddos around tonight but I will be here with bells on! :biggrin: ( drugged if necessary:biggrin: )
 
Has anyone ever wondered why, no matter how nice a bed you buy for them, dogs prefer to snuggle down into a pile of dirty laundry after you've sorted it to wash? My pug looks like he's sleeping the sleep of angels and I feel too guilty to put that load on now...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top