From all the phone calls I got Jerry had a lot to say about Tony and his wife to people in Paxton. I have not seen Cecilia with out Tony since the election started. I also heard a private detective was hired months ago to follow them when the rumors started. This is going to be a wild election. Did Cecilia leave her first husband for Jerry? As Walton turns.
Due to no opposition, Sheriff Michael Adkinson was automatically reelected.
Danny....here is a little trivia for you....This is the first time in 189 years that a Sheriff has run unopposed in Walton County!{QUOTE]
I'm not Danny...but I thought there was once Quinn was unopposed. ShallowsFuzz checked with a couple of others who worked all the way through Quinn's administration and turns out he did have an opponent each time. So, Mike is correct...
Yes. Go to WCTA website and connect to it there.Which candidates were at the debate on Thursday?
Is it on line still?
Six segments available online, see youtube link below:Is it on line still?