grace
Beach Fanatic
Actually, I don't think the road is new, just the sign.:roll:
winding road? crooked road?who cares, it is a nice new road.
It should not matter who it is named after.
Actually, I don't think the road is new, just the sign.:roll:
winding road? crooked road?who cares, it is a nice new road.
It should not matter who it is named after.
ok then my bad, I thought it was new since people were making a "fuss" over it. Or I guess it is who it is named after.Actually, I don't think the road is new, just the sign.
Bingo.... hence my 'crooked' reference.ok then my bad, I thought it was new since people were making a "fuss" over it. Or I guess it is who it is named after.
Bingo.... hence my 'crooked' reference.![]()

I think Bobby intended to type, "between 283 and 331."I noticed the sign today. I laughed. I think it is such a nice name for a road which leads to some truly beautiful property. I am just glad it's a blue sign (privately maintained).
The road was actually one of two jeeps trails that go thru the state forest. It lead to the bay and the private property back there while the other winds around to Bay Dr. The Forestry dept. maintains the one to Bay Dr. now to be used for wildfire access/firebreaks should they ever need to. But when those trails were first cleared the property belonged to SJPC. Did any oldtimer manage to get one of those yellow concrete markers with "SJPC" on it? (That could probably be sold back to them for a nice profit for a museum or info center that I am sure they will build one day).Actually, I don't think the road is new, just the sign.
knowing how politics works in our fair county, I'm anticipating getting to get kicked off of 'doodle beach' someday.