• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Newbie

New posts
Landlocked said:
Well it looks like I'm working. Every once in a while, I'll grab some papers and walk across the office really fast. Nobody bothers you then.
wow, who'd have thought it was that simple!?
i think you're on to something...
 
ktschris said:
:welcome: :clap_1: A fellow St. Louisian (almost) :clap_1:


btw GO CARDS!
:clap_1: yes! big baseball fans in this house--my 3-year-old has a cardinals shirt for every day of the week, practically!
 
Welcome Peapod from a fellow Illinoisan. Don't worry, I'm not a White Sox fan. I'd probably root for the Cards if it came down to those two teams!
 
lindabobhat said:
Welcome Peapod from a fellow Illinoisan. Don't worry, I'm not a White Sox fan. I'd probably root for the Cards if it came down to those two teams!
More importantly...are you a Cubs fan? :eek:
 
lindabobhat said:
Welcome Peapod from a fellow Illinoisan. Don't worry, I'm not a White Sox fan. I'd probably root for the Cards if it came down to those two teams!
music to my ears!
hey, headed to your fair city this weekend for some power shopping with no husband and no kids! woo-hoo!
 
luvthebeach said:
You're from my area...I'm on the Missouri side! :welcome:
::::waving from the other side of the mississippi::::
and you have a place in seagrove?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top