• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

No Better Time.......

New posts

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
There is no better time to dine in SoWal then now. I'm sure everyone is aware that their favorite restaurants are offering Fall & Winter Specials. Not only are there specials to take advantage of, but also a calm quiet that you can't get in the "on" season. Some of your favorite spots may not make it till March without your help. I personally do not want to see another food service spot go under in SoWal, whether small or big.

As a restaurant owner I do like to get out of SoWal on occasion to dine at some of the newer restaurants, but I'm going to try my best to take my appetite to as many local restaurants as I can.

You can't imagine how much your business means to restaurant owners. SoWal continues to grow and you as a customer are so important! Give yourself a pat on the back for how grayt you are. SoWallers are so much funn and appreciate good service and a diverse cuisine. I think we are the luckiest peeps as we have so much to choose from in such a small area.

Thank you all! :clap: :bow: :clap:
:wub: :wave: Kat
 
What a nice message, Kat! We would love to see you at Pizza by the Sea soon and we look forward to our next meal at D&K's. We LOVE to support local businesses too!

We also invite you to paint a D&K's pizza pan for our walls. Just ask for one at the counter if you visit us.

Thanks for giving all the restauranteurs of 30A a shining example of what a business owner should be and hope to meet you soon.

Stacy, Bryan & Swaisie
 
Hold on...I'm coming tomorrow, Kat! :wave:
 
We haven't eaten out all summer and I am soooooooooooooo excited about being able to eat out without all the "extra people";-)
 
We haven't eaten out all summer and I am soooooooooooooo excited about being able to eat out without all the "extra people";-)

Can we do CoCo's while I'm there?
 
of course, how long you in town. Day in? Day out???

oh yeah with a small cup to dip!:biggrin: BUT, since I am on the wagon I will have to be the DD....:roll:


Day in: 11th
Day out: 15th

IBD, why, oh why are you on the wagon? This greatly distresses me. :(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top