• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

No Better Time.......

New posts
What a nice message, Kat! We would love to see you at Pizza by the Sea soon and we look forward to our next meal at D&K's. We LOVE to support local businesses too!

We also invite you to paint a D&K's pizza pan for our walls. Just ask for one at the counter if you visit us.

Thanks for giving all the restauranteurs of 30A a shining example of what a business owner should be and hope to meet you soon.

Stacy, Bryan & Swaisie



:bow:PIZZA BY THE SEA:bow: THANK YOU for posting. I think it's so important that we all stick together and help and support all the food services that we can. I would love to get all owners together for a semi-annual food tasting and round table discussion.

I will be by to pick up a pizza....Doug can now eat whatever he wants. YEA!!!! AND, a pan!!!! I love to paint.
I hope to meet you soon!

:wave: Kat, Doug and "The Shadowman"
 
Hold on...I'm coming tomorrow, Kat! :wave:

:wub: I wub Miss Kitty!:clap:

Let me know if you come in at night so I can try my best to see you. What a grayt time of the year to be in SoWal!!!! Yesterday it was so beautiful at the beach!:chill:

:welcome: BACK MISS KITTY!

:drink2: Kat
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top