• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

No Granite or Stainless

New posts
Soooooo... your not the buyer.... anyone else.... J/K. I think in my years of selling RE I rarely sold a home that the Rental market/owner market are equal or cash flow. The rental numbers tend to just offset some expenses. I will say this though it sure beats a home for $1,500,000 that has $25,000 in rental numbers. Not to mention having your own pad in SoWaL. for under $200,000. If I put granite in it and Stainless would you help me sell it. Please. Free surf lessons for life.:D

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Finally a realtor that tells the truth. I've heard of so many other people under the impression that there new piece of property will pay for itself and turn a profit. :funn:
 
Hey, new construction on 30A for under 200K?? Great for a first time home buyer. Backs up to the forest, pool, quiet, you can bike anywhere. Sell it Bobby. There will always be those who feel a better deal is somewhere. Good luck to them.

It was built in 1999.


.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top