• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NY style Pizza

New posts
pep%20pizza.jpg


heros_pizza.jpg

to heck with chicago deep dish pizza! I'll take this any day! :drool:
 
Makes me so hungry I could gnaw my leg off right now.
 
From a jersey boy who knows pizza from the little Italian places in the north east, not your cheap chain junk, here it's ENZO'S !
 
From a jersey boy who knows pizza from the little Italian places in the north east, not your cheap chain junk, here it's ENZO'S !

Jack S,

I agree that Enzo's makes great pizza. I think that ours, however, is better. Our flavor profile is similar to New York style, but we get it crispy. Enzo's and Pizza by the Sea are the only pizzarias in the area that use Grande Cheese, the absolute best available. You would find that the great pizza makers in the Northeast use the same cheese.

Just for Sowallers: Say "Jersey Boy" this week and I will give you a pizza for half price. This is good for dine in or take out.
 
Jack S,

I agree that Enzo's makes great pizza. I think that ours, however, is better. Our flavor profile is similar to New York style, but we get it crispy. Enzo's and Pizza by the Sea are the only pizzarias in the area that use Grande Cheese, the absolute best available. You would find that the great pizza makers in the Northeast use the same cheese.

Just for Sowallers: Say "Jersey Boy" this week and I will give you a pizza for half price. This is good for dine in or take out.
You answered the question I really wanted to ask by volunteering that you use Grande. I went to Enzo's last night, it is very close geographically, and I was very happy with my order, man when that cheese just starts setting up! I will see you tomorrow night I think. I will say "Jersey Boy" to you but I want to still pay full price since you freely expressed the magic words that = quality.
*ETA* I may be a bit shy to actually say "Jersey Boy" at you, but I will at least write "Jersey Boy" on a slip of paper and expose it to you.
 
Last edited:
You answered the question I really wanted to ask by volunteering that you use Grande. I went to Enzo's last night, it is very close geographically, and I was very happy with my order, man when that cheese just starts setting up! I will see you tomorrow night I think. I will say "Jersey Boy" to you but I want to still pay full price since you freely expressed the magic words that = quality.
Go ahead and get the discount...you deserve it. We also have beer and wine specials as well as live music tomorrow.
 
*ETA* I may be a bit shy to actually say "Jersey Boy" at you, but I will at least write "Jersey Boy" on a slip of paper and expose it to you.

From hence forth I will NOT drink Red Stripe while reading your posts. I'll be smelling beer tomorrow afternoon.:floor:
 
Last edited:
Jack S,

I agree that Enzo's makes great pizza. I think that ours, however, is better. Our flavor profile is similar to New York style, but we get it crispy. Enzo's and Pizza by the Sea are the only pizzarias in the area that use Grande Cheese, the absolute best available. You would find that the great pizza makers in the Northeast use the same cheese.

Boy, everyone is going to smoke me for this, but I have to disagree. To me the crust is everything. Yours is too crispy. New York style is not crispy. I tried to fold it and it broke in half! But remember that is just me and 99.99999% of all in SoWal will disagree with me anyway.
 
You answered the question I really wanted to ask by volunteering that you use Grande. I went to Enzo's last night, it is very close geographically, and I was very happy with my order, man when that cheese just starts setting up! I will see you tomorrow night I think. I will say "Jersey Boy" to you but I want to still pay full price since you freely expressed the magic words that = quality.
*ETA* I may be a bit shy to actually say "Jersey Boy" at you, but I will at least write "Jersey Boy" on a slip of paper and expose it to you.

Careful about exposing your Jersey boy in public.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top