• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

OK- get this lurker up to speed

New posts
Unplugged said:
I am told there is a mole at the top who may divulge soon :shock:

I partied with a Funn this weekend that let some info slip. But I wont tell. Sorry. I only have a few posts but Im a fast learner. :D
 
I think we need a new edition of "These are the threads of our lives". It's been awhile since we've had one. That would catch Mango up.
 
kathydwells said:
I have never eaten one in my entire life. What do they taste like? And who do you think came with that name? It sounds nasty to me... :lol:

Alright, here you go. Everything you wanted to know about kumquats:
http://sc.essortment.com/whatisakumqua_rkpk.htm

You've probably never eaten one because they're not available year-round, and they sell them in the grocery next to the other weirdo fruits like carambola (star fruit). So you have to look for them. If you like Sweet Tarts, you'd probably like kumquats because they're a mixture of really sour and really sweet.

Miss Kitty, you silly kitty!!! You don't peel kumquats!! You were just joking, weren't you? No wonder they drove you crazy. :lolabove:
 
Okay, now I remember. I think I didn't eat the peel because it had been picked up out of the yard. I do think it was tart...not my favorite taste. I do not like Sweetarts.
 
Sueshore said:
Okay, now I remember. I think I didn't eat the peel because it had been picked up out of the yard. I do think it was tart...not my favorite taste. I do not like Sweetarts.


Now I know not to serve you eggplant or kumquats next time you eat over our little Mermaid Cove. And tahini too! ;-)
 
Sueshore said:
Okay, now I remember. I think I didn't eat the peel because it had been picked up out of the yard. I do think it was tart...not my favorite taste. I do not like Sweetarts.

No! No! And No! You don't like sweetarts? They are my favorite in the whole world. I always have some kind of candy with me. :wub:
 
whiteyfunn said:
No! No! And No! You don't like sweetarts? They are my favorite in the whole world. I always have some kind of candy with me. :wub:

Nope. I am sweet and tarty enough without them. I dig chocolate.

Mermy...I promise to try anything served at Chez Mermaid.
 
Sueshore said:
Nope. I am sweet and tarty enough without them. I dig chocolate.

Mermy...I promise to try anything served at Chez Mermaid.

Well, since I like you I will forgive you. :razz:

You are sweet and tarty enough without them!! :clap_1:
 
Sueshore said:
Nope. I am sweet and tarty enough without them. I dig chocolate.

Mermy...I promise to try anything served at Chez Mermaid.


We can do chocolate. Trader Joe's has Belgian chocolate that shaped like seashells. We can decorate the sandcastle cake with them next time!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top