• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

OK- get this lurker up to speed

New posts
Mermaid said:
We can do chocolate. Trader Joe's has Belgian chocolate that shaped like seashells. We can decorate the sandcastle cake with them next time!

Oh goody! Remember I had told you about the ones at Neuhaus Chocolates? They are all swirly like...white and milk chocolate! I bet you got a deal!
 
Mermaid said:
We can do chocolate. Trader Joe's has Belgian chocolate that shaped like seashells. We can decorate the sandcastle cake with them next time!

Ooh oooh these are yummy- you brought me some! So here is some :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: for you!!!:floor: :funn: :floor:
 
Sueshore said:
Oh goody! Remember I had told you about the ones at Neuhaus Chocolates? They are all swirly like...white and milk chocolate! I bet you got a deal!


Those are the ones you gave the TX gulls for Valentines! :wub: Yummy!
 
OK now I am craving a chocolate-covered kumquat. :blink:

Whiteyfunn, this is a tangent (isn't everything?) but I just realized your 'tar was Kathy Griffin. I honestly thought it was a drag queen. :idontno: What happened to her anyway?
 
whiteyfunn said:
No! No! And No! You don't like sweetarts? They are my favorite in the whole world. I always have some kind of candy with me. :wub:

they are my favorites too - esp. the blue ones ! i like anything sour or tart - just like my personality :D
 
audie said:
they are my favorites too - esp. the blue ones ! i like anything sour or tart - just like my personality :D
:floor: you little tart you!!!
 
TooFarTampa said:
OK now I am craving a chocolate-covered kumquat. :blink:

Whiteyfunn, this is a tangent (isn't everything?) but I just realized your 'tar was Kathy Griffin. I honestly thought it was a drag queen. :idontno: What happened to her anyway?

Eh, I don't know. I'm really bored lately. I've been watching Bravo religiously lately and her show just started a new season. I'll have a new one by the end of the day.
 
Mermaid said:
Alright, here you go. Everything you wanted to know about kumquats:
http://sc.essortment.com/whatisakumqua_rkpk.htm

You've probably never eaten one because they're not available year-round, and they sell them in the grocery next to the other weirdo fruits like carambola (star fruit). So you have to look for them. If you like Sweet Tarts, you'd probably like kumquats because they're a mixture of really sour and really sweet.

Miss Kitty, you silly kitty!!! You don't peel kumquats!! You were just joking, weren't you? No wonder they drove you crazy. :lolabove:

Ok, I am going to check out the link that you provided. However, I know I won't like them if they taste like Sweet Tarts, because I have never liked Sweet Tarts, they are too tart. :biggrin:
 
DTinTexas said:
Those are the ones you gave the TX gulls for Valentines! :wub: Yummy!

Yes, she did...that little dumplin'!:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top