• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Okra anyone?

New posts

Toni

Beach Comber
Hello, I have beautiful okra, just picked collards, crowder peas, tenn. tomatoes, butter beans, lady peas, cantalope, squash, eggplant, vidalia onions, green peanuts, roasted peanuts, 4 types of peppers, speckeled butter beans, sw. corn. arugula. Local honey.
OPEN 9-5 MONDAY- SATURDAY.
 
Glad you enjoyed them, Have a great day!
 
Do you ship???:biggrin:
 
STAY AWAY from the TN tomatoes!

Risk of horrible disfigurement...
Toxic...
Fatal to small animals and children...

Stand back, I'll try them and report on them.




:funn:
 
Good Morning, yes I do have butterbeans, ship to where may I ask? Call me and we will see what I can do. I have been known to make miracles happen!!! Toni
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top