• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Okra anyone?

New posts
No sorry I don't but if you call me I can get you fresh green peanuts next week. Thanks Toni 231-0007.
 
We had a fresh tomato and cucumber salad and fresh purple hull peas from Toni's the night before last - do yourself a favor, stop by there on the way to the grocery store and then plan the rest of your meals around those fresh vegetables!
 
If I come and buy produce, will someone tell me how to cook it? :wave:
 
Absolutely, I am a foodie, and I love to cook as much as I love my plants, and that is why the farmer's market made so much sense for our business. See you soon!
 
:bow: do you have BOILED PEANUTS?????? :D
Biff, I shop weekly at Donna's Produce here in Star,MS. Many sowals pass it if they go from Jackson south to Hattiesburg on Hwy 49.
Yesterday, my friend shipped a bushel of p-nuts to Melborn FL at Donna's.
NOW is the time for the jumbo p-nuts. She'll ship boiled or green.. I'll give you the phone number if you want, or I'll go do it for you. Monday Oct. 1 is when she next has freshly pulled ones.
A bowl of boiled p-nuts and an adult beverage are fine to have when watching ballgames!!!!!!!!! :clap:
Toni, didn't mean to steal business, but you said you don't ship the boiled ones.:wave:
 
We are on Arbor Lane just North of 30-A, off of 283 Call me at 231-0007 if you are still lost, also I have a map in my Walton Sun ad. Toni
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top