• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Old Florida Fish House

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
When it comes to parting with a buck for a meal I'm one of those customers that can be very picky.........
I've got to give credit where it's due.
Last night some friends decided to go to the Old Florida Fish House.
I ordered the Grouper Pontchartrain and I have to admit it was the best I've ever eaten. I was truly surprised but delighted!
Good Job :clap_1:

I highly recomend it!
 
Glad to hear they are doing it right. It has been hit or miss for us;actually, the sushi was always really good, menu fare was iffy. Of course, we have not been there for many months and look forward to a return:clap_1:
 
Glad to hear they are doing it right. It has been hit or miss for us;actually, the sushi was always really good, menu fare was iffy. Of course, we have not been there for many months and look forward to a return:clap_1:
If you go again, you have to sit at the bar and get one of the hot chicks, like Jesse or Amy to take care of you. Tell them that I sent you. ;-)
 
If you go again, you have to sit at the bar and get one of the hot chicks, like Jesse or Amy to take care of you. Tell them that I sent you. ;-)

:roll: ...hot chicks?
 
The place is great as long as they're not too busy. When their seating capacity is maxed and there are 50 people waiting, all bets are off.

But they have what is probably my favorite menu in the area - not fine dining in the traditional sense, but exactly the kind of food I want when I'm at the beach.
 
You guys probably know it is owned by Charles Morgan, the same person who owns Harbor Docks along with Cary Shahid (sp) who owns Ocean Club.
 
Last edited:
Charlie just opened a place here in Tuscaloosa called Chucks. Beautiful space, great sushi and a menu that is similar to Harbor Docks, but more toward the fine dining end of the scale. At night, the prices are up there.

Highly recommended if you're ever up this way.
 
Had dinner there last night for the first time and everyone had a great meal. I had my doubts going in but this was really good.

Plus, I got to see the Cards win the world series in the bar area after dinner while the band was rocking and a certain Kitty was dancing on the chairs:funn:
 
Had dinner there last night for the first time and everyone had a great meal. I had my doubts going in but this was really good.

Plus, I got to see the Cards win the world series in the bar area after dinner while the band was rocking and a certain Kitty was dancing on the chairs:funn:

NO WAY!!!! Did you introduce yourself????? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top