• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

On Ebay...

New posts
Just want everyone to know that I am NOT the bidder. I know that it is illegal to remove sand from the beach. Wonder what ebay's policy is on selling contraband?
 
OMG!!!! are you kidding me?! someone will bid on that???? I just can't belive it :eek: that is TOOOOOOO much :roll:
 
People will bid on crazy things. My daughter's former school has an annual auction to raise money and keep tuition lower. For several years one of the live auction items was a vasectomy donated by a parent who is a urologist. The bidding for that item was hilarious!
 
It seems EBay has pulled the auction. It was interesting while it lasted!
 
It's still there. Looks like a point is being made. I bet it's a forum member.

People will buy anything though. I have sold petrified wood on eBay. We have tons around here, laying around, not being appreciated properly.
 
That's a cute idea. It seems like something that could have taken off and ended up on the Today Show or something!
 
beachbuddy said:
Just want everyone to know that I am NOT the bidder. I know that it is illegal to remove sand from the beach. Wonder what ebay's policy is on selling contraband?

If... and I have no reason to believe it's not ;-) .... removing sand from the beach is illegal .... :blink: then I pray they never pull us over while we're driving the Burb.... cause there is usually several pounds of sand in the floor of that (Fully aware, breathing, living, thinking SUV)... We will be thrown under the jail :blink:
 
I am the seller. I dont want everyone to sell sand and deplete the beach even more. I guess I just thought it was already on shelf and I thought the city could use any money that came in. Geez, I dont want to go to jail! :(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top