• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pandoras

New posts
Maybe the that is what gave the steaks such great flavor. I ate steaks at Pandora's maybe three times, and I always order R - MR, and the ones I ate at Pandora's were delicious. The steaks are probably the least likely to make you sick, out of all the critical issues cited. Now those room temperature crawfish are another story.
 
Maybe the that is what gave the steaks such great flavor. I ate steaks at Pandora's maybe three times, and I always order R - MR, and the ones I ate at Pandora's were delicious. The steaks are probably the least likely to make you sick, out of all the critical issues cited. Now those room temperature crawfish are another story.
I agree. Meat stays interiorly sterile, and the salting and heating on the outside should do in any bad stuff. They had really tasty steaks..I hope they do re-open with new management, much higher hygiene standards, and with new flooring--that tile grout was as gross as any of the other stuff.
 
I'll much rather eat rare steaks than butter and bread which was recycled coming back from customers who had eaten. Talk about the potential to spread germs.
 
Cuts of meat are generally safer from bacterial contamination than a processed meat (like ground beef) because the bacteria doesn't penetrate - but that only goes so far, it won't help if it is being turned by a dirty utensil, cooked on a dirty grill or sliced w/ an unclean knife.

Stories of green meat in a place cited for numerous critical health violations and a filthy floor. Why am I am not wishing I had a reservation for tomorrow night:roll:.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top