• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pandoras

New posts
:floor::floor::funn:Sorry, I'm a dork and darn limber, but I could never pull a veggie plate out of my butt! She just thought I could because she just stared at me like I could create something vegetarian on her menu!
You pulled a veggie plate out of your butt or the waiter looked at you like you were crazy for asking for veggie dishes? :funn:
 
:floor::floor::funn:Sorry, I'm a dork and darn limber, but I could never pull a veggie plate out of my butt! She just thought I could because she just stared at me like I could create something vegetarian on her menu!

Sorry, it was worded to easy for that one. My mother was a vegetarian and he would simply ask for several sides of veggies on one plate. Her other favorite was to go thru Burger King and order a Whopper with no patty, that'll get you some looks.
 
Sorry, it was worded to easy for that one. My mother was a vegetarian and he would simply ask for several sides of veggies on one plate. Her other favorite was to go thru Burger King and order a Whopper with no patty, that'll get you some looks.

No tofu at BK?:biggrin:
 
Actually there's alot more soy product at fast food restaraunts than you think. :biggrin:

I'm sure. Kinda like the chicken fried "steak" at the nursing home. :roll:
 
Yep, do you eat Taco Bell, cause the ground meat (which comes in a box labeled "Taco Meat Filling") is 25-30% tofu.


Don't do TB. But this does not surprise me. I do have quite an affection for Taco Casa though. :wub:
 
Yep, do you eat Taco Bell, cause the ground meat (which comes in a box labeled "Taco Meat Filling") is 25-30% tofu.
:yikes: no way, I never knew!!! Dont tell Mr. IBD!!!:rolling:

I think there's one in the PC mall, other than that I've never heard of it. I do know it's a chain based in Texas, which may esplain your affection. :wub:

SWGB there is one in the PC mall but I do not like it. I guess I like tofu!!:biggrin:
 
I think there's one in the PC mall, other than that I've never heard of it. I do know it's a chain based in Texas, which may esplain your affection. :wub:

It's wonderful!! They put lots of that shredded cellulose coated cheese on them! YUM!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top