JUL
Beach Fanatic
I know Eglin is a great target, I'm just saying that if I was going to hijack a plane it wouldn't be a small regional plane full of people w/ big shoulders and short haircuts.
Weren't some of the 9/11 planes RJ's?
I know Eglin is a great target, I'm just saying that if I was going to hijack a plane it wouldn't be a small regional plane full of people w/ big shoulders and short haircuts.
Weren't some of the 9/11 planes RJ's?
So are Sowalgaboi and ChrisV, both people who received the email from the PCB Chamber of Commerce, Realtors? Or, are you suggesting that the PCB Chamber is a Realtor Organization?
Thanks SB !!--just one word, Hal ah-hell-a lulah!!!
OK! sowalgayboi, my bruva,please, no more rumors!!
As I said earlier, I was informed that the closing of VPS would not be until after the new road from Niceville to Freeport was completed, so I do question the date of closure being 2010. The PCB airport, if there are no more hold ups with the construction, will be opening in 2010, but with delays, it may take longer, so I really question 2010. Maybe that is when the lease is over, but maybe they will extend it.

Why are they only letting Realtors know this stuff?
.
The one thing that has struck me about this conversation is that nobody has said anything about contacting Okaloosa County Regional Airport Airport, itself. I have sent an email to the Director of the airport, Jerry Sealy, and will post his reply when I get it.
I've done my part. Why doesn't somebody else google the Okaloosa Chamber of Commerce and make contact with them?
Any response yet?
updated info from NWFDN.......http://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/11328
I find it amusing that after it was exposed for what it was the Lawyer, William Harrison, is still trying to play the get out of jail free card by saying this..."Harrison said the lease allows the Air Force to cancel it at any time as long as a 30-day notice is given"
Good Lord, dude. You got busted. Let it go!