• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pedicures...

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Girls....what's hot, what's not? :idontno: You know I don't get out much.
 
I don't know and I don't care..all I know is...I need a pedicure.....BAD!!! Any color will do...shell pink ....:idontno: :wub:
 
I think I'll put skull and cross bones on my toes to match my new boots. :twisted:
 
Ditto - I need one too. If you are all tanned up, the darker colors are doable. If not, the light pinks and actually I like the American manicure which is a real underlying pink tint but still semi-transparent. I will get mine done on Friday....:clap_1:
 
Ditto - I need one too. If you are all tanned up, the darker colors are doable. If not, the light pinks and actually I like the American manicure which is a real underlying pink tint but still semi-transparent. I will get mine done on Friday....:clap_1:
biach..you are geting ready for the cup...:roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top