Allifunn
FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jenni furr:shock:
:shock: You don't mean Jenny, do you?
Jenni furr:shock:
:shock: You don't mean Jenny, do you?
I figured.Jenni furr
be careful of Jenny....I figured.Jenny was asking for my brother to be in the van - I thought it ws funnnnnny.
R we having a S/D/C party all by ourselves? :funn:be careful of Jenny....step away from the van
appears so.....R we having a S/D/C party all by ourselves? :funn:
But I have to go to bed...prepare for tomorrows battle.....
May the force be with you.... the silent one. Nite, nite!appears so.....![]()
But I have to go to bed...prepare for tomorrows battle.....
![]()

Girls....what's hot, what's not?You know I don't get out much.
i will show you my version of a professional manicure at the soiree....it involves polishing the whole end of your toe, usually managing to miss then entire toenail.:roll:
This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy got a piggycure.
Ohh - maybe I can find a college boy if I have my toes done!:clap_1: