• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pedicures...

New posts
easterToes.jpg
Awesome - this is a 10 year tradition? Color coordinated shoes too!) :clap_1:
 
Yup.

Go ahead and say it -- I know my toes are ugly. My husband told me that many years ago when we first met. :( Still love him. I think his toes are uglier!

i don't know about you br, but i think all feet are ugly. i think they are the worst part of a person's anatomy. don't know why - just a thing with me :idontno:
 
i don't know about you br, but i think all feet are ugly. i think they are the worst part of a person's anatomy. don't know why - just a thing with me :idontno:

Have you been talking to Mr. IWIWT????? He dislikes feet and after 29 years, I have convinced him it okay to wear sandals. Our girls had a tough time growing up.

A friend of mine compares feet to the Bible....they lead to something better!:funn:
 
:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:
I had a pedicure today. Easter egg colors (same as Paula's eggs): orange, then blue (wonder why?:funn: ), followed by hot pink, light green, and purple. No yellow - I only have 5 fingers per hand and 5 toes per foot. :floor:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :rolling: OOPS! That means I'll have to do my hair, shave my legs, and wear makeup at the beach since I've blown my cover (or does everyone paint their nails these colors at Easter as I have done for 10 years?:idontno: )

:rolling:

:biggrin: Oh, I also had a haircut and new highlights! Orange and blue. Just kidding.

Love 'em!!! :clap_1:

:funn:
Have you been talking to Mr. IWIWT????? He dislikes feet and after 29 years, I have convinced him it okay to wear sandals. Our girls had a tough time growing up.

:lolabove: :lolabove: AMEN SISTA~!!!!!!!! A friend of mine compares feet to the Bible....they lead to something better!:funn:
 
ok, I gotta go get a ped this week. Anyone here wanna go and chat while gettin their toes done????
 
ME!!!!! Where do you go???
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top