• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pier Park update

New posts
I hope they have enough hardhats available for the grand opening crowd.


construction.gif



.
:scratch: You must not get over to PCB a lot. I can't think of the last grand opening that didn't have unfinished walls or missing fixtures.
 
It's not just a coincidence. :cool:


.

I completely understand it, you would have truly been appalled by the PCB chambers 25th anniversary soiree.

Big anniversary, included:

-2 drink tickets per person (drinks made by bartenders that didn't know how to make a drink that didn't have a pull tab involved)
-Peel and eat shrimp that was probably rejected by a bait store
-Fish tacos using what I'm absolutely sure was asian cat fish
-Desserts that had obviously come out of a Sam's or Sysco box (literally tiny pies in tins)

Those were the highlights of the evening.
 
I completely understand it, you would have truly been appalled by the PCB chambers 25th anniversary soiree.

I'm not surprised, considering the "Axis of Weasels" fired out a desperation e-mail throughout the Panhandle trumpeting the demise of the FWB Airport.


.
 
I'm not surprised, considering the "Axis of Weasels" fired out a desperation e-mail throughout the Panhandle trumpeting the demise of the FWB Airport.


.

How was that desperation? Also all the weasels don't belong to the chamber, they're weasel minions do.
 
That would be Darg Guevera.:roll:

:funn::floor::floor::floor:

:scratch: You must not get over to PCB a lot. I can't think of the last grand opening that didn't have unfinished walls or missing fixtures.

Tis common all over the coast. Remember the Grand Opening of Baytown Wharf a few years ago, scheduled for Memorial Day Weekend? Not.

I think the Pier Park is going to be great. I can't wait. When its ready. Remember the Theatre got off to a bumpy start too, with no sound system at the opening, but now that's a thing of the past.

I think its going to be bright, brilliant and cheerful. And well lit at night with $20 candles.- which is not a bad price!

http://www.candlemagic.net/ - an old 'flame' of mine, of sorts...
 
That movie theatre still doesn't exactly WOW me, it reminds me of a high school gym. If I'm gonna go see a movie I'll go to the Rave.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top