jodiFL
Beach Fanatic
Thanks to all that have said this. Just wanting to cover my... as..uh.. bases.Love your siggy line jodiFL!
Thanks to all that have said this. Just wanting to cover my... as..uh.. bases.Love your siggy line jodiFL!
This is a great approach, for when you have the opportunity to do so without seeming creepy. Bypass the parents and talk directly to the kids with a "did you know ...?" tone in your voice and they will listen, instead of stonewalling. I bet this will work pretty well with most little ones 5 and up.![]()

I know some younger ones that this will work with as well.
It seems that they expect someone else to pick up after them while they are here. I would love to think that a campaign of some kind would raise awareness so that tourists helped to keep our beaches clean and beautiful, but I'm afraid all the work will continue to be done by locals who care. • Doctors:16 deaths in sand holes or tunnels in U.S. 1990-2006
• In same period, 12 fatal shark attacks took place, says University of Florida
• Hole walls usually collapse, leaving almost no evidence of hole or victim location
• Victims mostly boys, 3 to 21 years; average age about 12
I just found this post from last year and think this would be a good time to post it again...
http://www.sowal.com/bb/showpost.php?p=267246&postcount=2