seagrover
Beach Fanatic
I'm sure there will be a lot of celebrating, partying, etc. this weekend but we need to hold off on the fireworks until we get a hurricane or something close to that in RAIN.
I'm convinced it's never going to rain here again and a small spark of any kind could cause a LOT of damage to many parts in the panhandle area and if this house burns, I don't have another one to go to. I know this may sound selfish on my part but anyhoo................
Have FUNN but NO Fireworks!!!
I'm convinced it's never going to rain here again and a small spark of any kind could cause a LOT of damage to many parts in the panhandle area and if this house burns, I don't have another one to go to. I know this may sound selfish on my part but anyhoo................
Have FUNN but NO Fireworks!!!
