• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

politics

New posts
vote!!!!
 
P. Kitty :roll: I don't want you to die, just vote.

Thanks P. Kitty I don't want to die either but I'm not registered to vote in Tennessee. Bummer, there's a hot race going on here. :bang:
 
Voting gives you the right to complain.
No voting -- No complaining.

Well now you've convinced me - if I can complain to my little heart's content, I will vote. (Besides, it couldn't be much more convenient for me - polling place is the gym at my kids' school and I have to pick them up anyway, and I usually have a few minutes to spare before my 6PM deadline!)

For the record, I have only missed 1 primary in 25 years, and voted in every regular election. I have been so disgusted with the mudslinging and overall lack of decent candidates, I was seriously going to skip it this year.
 
Well now you've convinced me - if I can complain to my little heart's content, I will vote. (Besides, it couldn't be much more convenient for me - polling place is the gym at my kids' school and I have to pick them up anyway, and I usually have a few minutes to spare before my 6PM deadline!)

For the record, I have only missed 1 primary in 25 years, and voted in every regular election. I have been so disgusted with the mudslinging and overall lack of decent candidates, I was seriously going to skip it this year.

Just keep in mind. Anymore, it's not who to vote for. It's more, who to vote against. :idontno:
 
Well now you've convinced me - if I can complain to my little heart's content, I will vote. (Besides, it couldn't be much more convenient for me - polling place is the gym at my kids' school and I have to pick them up anyway, and I usually have a few minutes to spare before my 6PM deadline!)

For the record, I have only missed 1 primary in 25 years, and voted in every regular election. I have been so disgusted with the mudslinging and overall lack of decent candidates, I was seriously going to skip it this year.

Linda, I can understand your disgust. In our part of KY - MO/IL is right across the river and we get A LOT of your TV ads. :eek: I would be in a quandary also. Those ads are SO negative and mean. You are smart and informed, just go with your gut. Remember - every vote counts! Remember Florida?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top