• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

politics

New posts
Just keep in mind. Anymore, it's not who to vote for. It's more, who to vote against. :idontno:

And that is precisely what bothers me - I remember being passionate about supporting candidates. I don't like choosing the lesser of two evils.

Linda, I can understand your disgust. In our part of KY - MO/IL is right across the river and we get A LOT of your TV ads. :eek: I would be in a quandary also. Those ads are SO negative and mean. You are smart and informed, just go with your gut. Remember - every vote counts! Remember Florida?

My gut is telling me to vote for Obama, against the TIF in my town and to skip the rest. Or maybe go with the Green Party candidates.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top