• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Posting Thread Difficulty!

New posts

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Someone please tell me, how do I make my "Title Line" in bold print? I just can't figure this out and what I'm doing wrong :idontno: ? Geez, I'm an intelligent woman, too! :roll:
 
Diane4145 said:
Someone please tell me, how do I make my "Title Line" in bold print? I just can't figure this out and what I'm doing wrong :idontno: ? Geez, I'm an intelligent woman, too! :roll:

Are you talking about the main menu, where some are bold and some not? Your computer will show the threads that have new messages since you've visited the site, in bold.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top