Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Someone please tell me, how do I make my "Title Line" in bold print? I just can't figure this out and what I'm doing wrong ? Geez, I'm an intelligent woman, too! :roll:
Someone please tell me, how do I make my "Title Line" in bold print? I just can't figure this out and what I'm doing wrong ? Geez, I'm an intelligent woman, too! :roll:
Are you talking about the main menu, where some are bold and some not? Your computer will show the threads that have new messages since you've visited the site, in bold.