• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Proper Balloon Placement

New posts

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
I have a question for the Realtors out there. As I drive down 30-A I see balloons on for sale signs that are deflated, pooped, missed matched etc. Do you think if there was a uniform code for proper balloon placement that real estate market would gain in strength?
 
I have a question for the Realtors out there. As I drive down 30-A I see balloons on for sale signs that are deflated, pooped, missed matched etc. Do you think if there was a uniform code for proper balloon placement that real estate market would gain in strength?

I would hve stopped for pooping balloons. That is a rare sight.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top