I have a question for the Realtors out there. As I drive down 30-A I see balloons on for sale signs that are deflated, pooped, missed matched etc
My understanding is that the balloons are illegal temporary signs if they are on 30A.

I have a question for the Realtors out there. As I drive down 30-A I see balloons on for sale signs that are deflated, pooped, missed matched etc. Do you think if there was a uniform code for proper balloon placement that real estate market would gain in strength?
I would hve stopped for pooping balloons. That is a rare sight.

I would hve stopped for pooping balloons. That is a rare sight.[/QUOTE
I see your spell check is broken two...![]()
![]()
![]()
I would hve stopped for pooping balloons. That is a rare sight.[/QUOTE
I see your spell check is broken two...![]()
![]()
![]()
It is not only broken too, it is broken alot.![]()