• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Proper Balloon Placement

New posts
I move that Bobby J should Chair the position of "Balloon Enforcement Code" and become the voice between the board and the agents to give agents time to adhere to the new guide lines before sanctions are imposed. Do I have a second.. :D

If elected I promise no balloon will be overlooked.
 
Please advise..what should be the proper ballon placement:scratch: ? I have blue balloons over in Watercolor...probably deflated....I will go over and destroy them before you see them and become sad!:biggrin:
You better do so, pronto, before you cause market collapse and get slapped with numerous lawsuits from agents and sellers. :whack:
:lol:
 
I say bring on the helium!!!! Is is official BabyBlue and I have declared the Real Estate market is back!!! Those of you that are upset about this please move! I am only the messenger here! All agents be prepared to write many contracts this week and please, please report any leaky balloons.
 
I have a question for the Realtors out there. As I drive down 30-A I see balloons on for sale signs that are deflated, pooped, missed matched etc. Do you think if there was a uniform code for proper balloon placement that real estate market would gain in strength?


hmmm...maybe we should ask the Turtle Peeps?
gmafb
 
Last edited:
PB270009.JPG


comments???:idontno:
 
PB270009.JPG


comments???:idontno:

At first glance I would say that the balloon in the back ground is in clear violation of the new "Balloon Code." It would appear that the string is to long. In the event of rapid balloon air deflation the balloon would be on the ground posing a threat to small wild life. Bobby do you think you should give DEP a ring and get the State's opinion? :confused: Other than that I think they look great. Full of air flowing freely just like the contracts.
:arrow:
 
At first glance I would say that the balloon in the back ground is in clear violation of the new "Balloon Code." It would appear that the string is to long. In the event of rapid balloon air deflation the balloon would be on the ground posing a threat to small wild life. Bobby do you think you should give DEP a ring and get the State's opinion? :confused: Other than that I think they look great. Full of air flowing freely just like the contracts.
:arrow:
Bobby may have to recuse himself from giving an opinion on this one. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top