• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Proper Balloon Placement

New posts
I am puzzled about the distance betwwen the two balloons. I also hope they are not real estate related. Help me out SJ.....:idontno: My call is we do not call DEP. If these are Real Estate signs call The "Tacky" Patrol! I will pop immediately.... Tell me where SJ!
 
PB270009.JPG


comments???:idontno:


I saw these on my walk today. Not exactly in a place that gets a ton of drive by traffic.:idontno: I think I saw 2 cars in 30 minutes around here.
 
I am puzzled about the distance between the two balloons. I also hope they are not real estate related. Help me out SJ.....:idontno: My call is we do not call DEP. If these are Real Estate signs call The "Tacky" Patrol! I will pop immediately.... Tell me where SJ!

Good Job Bobby. If they need to be popped then do so.
 
I think I have it figured out.... SJ, no need to pm me.... If we all back away from the Balloons none of us will be forced to use them. This thread has helped me overcome the urge to use a balloon for promotion! Ever!
:clap_1:
 
This is kinda personal but have any of you ever heard of a 12 step balloon place one may go to? I have this friend that I think has a problem... Let me know. Thanks. Its not me. I would never... over advertise or any such thing...
 
I think I have it figured out.... SJ, no need to pm me.... If we all back away from the Balloons none of us will be forced to use them. This thread has helped me overcome the urge to use a balloon for promotion! Ever!
:clap_1:

I see balloons and think "birthday party"!
 
I am puzzled about the distance betwwen the two balloons. I also hope they are not real estate related. Help me out SJ.....:idontno: My call is we do not call DEP. If these are Real Estate signs call The "Tacky" Patrol! I will pop immediately.... Tell me where SJ!
Think blue (not BabyBlue).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top