Ballon's don't motivate anyone to stop....that is for novices! A motivate realtor would choose to rent a Hooter's girl's to hold up the sign!Now that is how to sell real estate in a down market! (that is a hint Bobby J)



(Dialing 850-555-1212... ring, ring)
"Hello. What's up sexy? Thanks for calling Hooter's."
"Yes, I am a Realtor and I would like to order three Hooter's girls to hold up signs. How much do you charge for three girls for 4 hours each?"
...
"What time would you like them to show up and may I have the address?"
...![]()
I think you would have more foot traffic if you got Santa and one sexy elf to hold a sign that read, "Come inside and see more sexy Elves!"Now we are talking increased property visibility, foot traffic and sales! Could you send them dressed up in those cute little christmas outfits to One Seagrove Place Unite 803 this Saturday from 9AM-4PM. I need two to hold the signs on 30-A, and the other one to show perspective buyers around my condo :clap_1:
Now we are talking increased property visibility, foot traffic and sales! Could you send them dressed up in those cute little christmas outfits to One Seagrove Place Unite 803 this Saturday from 9AM-4PM. I need two to hold the signs on 30-A, and the other one to show perspective buyers around my condo :clap_1:
(Dialing 850-555-1212... ring, ring)
"Hello. What's up sexy? Thanks for calling Hooter's."
"Yes, I am a Realtor and I would like to order three Hooter's girls to hold up signs. How much do you charge for three girls for 4 hours each?"
...
quandary
"What time would you like them to show up and may I have the address?"
...![]()
