• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Proper Balloon Placement

New posts
:rolling: Bobby, we need to contact some of those models that "Fabs" used for the Valentines Art party back in 2005 to work my open house this weekend. Do you know how I can get in touch with the gal who put that together? :clap_1:

I am on it!!!! They will be at 803 this weekend? Are you going to be there?
 
How did you find that so fast? Not quite what I had in mind but gosh, you are quick!

S. Mom,

For over 2 years I've done so much research on housing & the economy that finding and retrieving stuff has become second nature.

I liked your initial post about the balloons. Best of luck with your sales...you've certainly got spunk!

Shel
 
Last edited:
did I miss something? strange display of balloons along Bay Drive today...pretty sure they do not conform.
 
I promise they are not mine! I laughed all the way to 98 when I saw them. I was wondering if someone was making fun of me! Fess up, who did it?
 
Supermom is SUPER and she has great balloons :blush: Oops, that doesn't sound right . . .

Keep up the good work!
 
I promise they are not mine! I laughed all the way to 98 when I saw them. I was wondering if someone was making fun of me! Fess up, who did it?

Oh my gosh..Have you seen the balloon on Eastern Lake Road? One balloon in the air and about 20 dead on the ground. It is a FSBO so that would help explain the carnage. But really I think the code should be apply to FSBO'S as well. Shameful!:nono1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top