• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

public Candidate Forums update

New posts
Forum location

Channel 24's forum will be held at World Evangelism Outreach Church on Hwy 90 in DeFuniak Springs. (1701 Us Hwy 90 East)
 
Last edited:
Early voting begins on August 11, 2008. By the time the forum takes place, I will have already voted.
 
Voting ends the 26 though and I for one will reserve my vote until I have as many facts as possible and think I can make informed decisions. Right now I am only really clear on 2-3 races and that is not where I want to be when I vote.
 
There is a meeting tonight at Rosemary Beach Town Hall, 5:30 to 8PM. One of the Republican Clubs is sponsoring it as I understand.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top