• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Public meeting access

New posts
Chris Mitchell appeared on the news tonight and said it was an accident.
County directors were briefed on keeping the doors unlocked. It looked like it was a little cloudy in SoWal yesterday.

Doxiegirl

:idontno:
 
And the TDC seemed shocked that some of us showed up at that last 9 am meeting, didn't they?

Sorry you missed last night. It was pretty spectacular!
 
Chris Mitchell appeared on the news tonight and said it was an accident.
County directors were briefed on keeping the doors unlocked. It looked like it was a little cloudy in SoWal yesterday.

Doxiegirl

:idontno:
No dis intended to you doxiegirl, but the excuse is weak.
I think an accident is when you trip and fall. Locking doors and taking names in a public meeting sounds more like a misguided attempt at crowd control by a government entity that is not aware of the law or doesn't think they have to follow it..:idontno:
 
Bonnie was on Ch 7, too, illustrating the "door locking" incident. Will probably be on at 10 also. Don't know if anything on 13 on this point or not. Wonder why and who called the Sheriff? Guess someone just wanted to beat up on the public a little more.:whack:
 
Bonnie was on Ch 7, too, illustrating the "door locking" incident. Will probably be on at 10 also. Don't know if anything on 13 on this point or not. Wonder why and who called the Sheriff? Guess someone just wanted to beat up on the public a little more.:whack:

Fill me in Dunelaker, I don't have cable?:wave:
 
No dis intended to you doxiegirl, but the excuse is weak.
I think an accident is when you trip and fall. Locking doors and taking names in a public meeting sounds more like a misguided attempt at crowd control by a government entity that is not aware of the law or doesn't think they have to follow it..:idontno:
Notice I said Chris Mitchell said it. I did not say I agreed with it.

Doxiegirl
 
Notice I said Chris Mitchell said it. I did not say I agreed with it.

Doxiegirl

I know :wave: I just didn't want you to take my post the wrong way because you posted the info. ummmmmm does that make sense:blink::idontno:

Sorry if I offended in any way because that was what I was trying not to do. :blush:Thanks for the info:wave:
 
tlotrehefasfra

The name of the complaintant is in this word jumble.

What difference does it make ?

But I might tell you how to unjumble the letters.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top