beachpirate
Beach Lover
I am planning a trip (prob. May 15th-23rd). What are the chances that I will run into June grass as I did around that date last year. Any advice would be helpful. Should I wait later or what?
beachpirate, do you have kids? My kids said the other day how they were hoping to be able to have June grass fights again this year.I am planning a trip (prob. May 15th-23rd). What are the chances that I will run into June grass as I did around that date last year. Any advice would be helpful. Should I wait later or what?
I am planning a trip (prob. May 15th-23rd). What are the chances that I will run into June grass as I did around that date last year. Any advice would be helpful. Should I wait later or what?
No I dont have kids but yes that stuff was awful last year. I just cant do the pool. I have one at home and I guess I am just turned off by the notion. I hope that it doesn't come that early again this year.
No I dont have kids but yes that stuff was awful last year. I just cant do the pool. I have one at home and I guess I am just turned off by the notion. I hope that it doesn't come that early again this year.
You know JOe. He likes to keep people away in the off-season (and I tend to agree - SoWal does take on a different flavor then).Sell it somewhere else, JOe.![]()
October sucks almost as much as May, eh?
But my house has a big private pool if you wanna rent it and avoid the June grass and the green stuff in your butt.:funn:I think the June grass feels sexy.:shock:![]()
