• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Race Results!

New posts

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Riverotter, I got pics. My husband thinks I shouldn't post them since we don't know the people. Let's just say that there were Queens, Turtles, Mullets, some kind of virgins ( wish I could post the pic!) Young, old, experienced, novices, bands, cheerleaders, and yes we had beignets out in front of Blue Orleans!
Thanks everybody for all your support!

I missed 3rd place in my age category by 6 seconds!:pissed:
 
Riverotter, I got pics. My husband thinks I shouldn't post them since we don't know the people. Let's just say that there were Queens, Turtles, Mullets, some kind of virgins ( wish I could post the pic!) Young, old, experienced, novices, bands, cheerleaders, and yes we had beignets out in front of Blue Orleans!
Thanks everybody for all your support!

I missed 3rd place in my age category by 6 seconds!:pissed:

You are super---congrats anyway!!!!!!
 
Riverotter, I got pics. My husband thinks I shouldn't post them since we don't know the people.
I missed the virgins :floor:, but I did get pics of the queens and the mullets, and I don't have a husband telling me what not to post. :floor:However, the pics are amongst the many which I took today, but have yet to sort through.

SuperMom, I really don't think they would care if you posted photos of them. You know they were running for 13 miles in those outfits and sat around to eat lunch in front of hundreds of people while wearing them. I think it will be fine. ;-)
 
Riverotter, I got pics. My husband thinks I shouldn't post them since we don't know the people. Let's just say that there were Queens, Turtles, Mullets, some kind of virgins ( wish I could post the pic!) Young, old, experienced, novices, bands, cheerleaders, and yes we had beignets out in front of Blue Orleans!
Thanks everybody for all your support!

I missed 3rd place in my age category by 6 seconds!:pissed:


:blink: Truly a mythical creature. You must post the pics :biggrin:
 
Do you know if we had another unfortunate event on the course yesterday?
My wife said that when she got back to the bridge where about the one mile mark is there had been paramedics there and that they commented that it didn't look good for whomever....

Not starting something.... just trying to confirm.
 
Here are the ones that I think are fine. You will have to click on them to see more clearly. I don't think I have the resizing formula down yet. SJ, I still need your class on how to do!
Ist pic: Super family at 6:30 am before race
2nd pic: Some kind of virgins
3rd pic: the backs of the mullets

I think I having technical difficulties uploading today. Don't see attachments. I'll try again.
 
Do you know if we had another unfortunate event on the course yesterday?
My wife said that when she got back to the bridge where about the one mile mark is there had been paramedics there and that they commented that it didn't look good for whomever....

Not starting something.... just trying to confirm.

I believe a 29 year old male runner from Alabama had a heart attack. I'm not sure of any of the details. I think more information will be released today.
 
IMG_0438sm.jpg
Them boys are thirsty for some beer. "We've got Miller LITE or Miller LITE. What'll ya have?"

Check the photo gallery for a few more shots.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top