Spencer said:If the seller has a resonable sense of value of the property, then it's not usually a bad deal for the seller either.
Smiling JOe said:From what I am seeing and hearing at auctions, there are not 10-15 people bidding. Most of the time, there may be 2-3 bidders, and I know of plenty with one or zero bidders. Are you suggesting that your auctions are different?
Bobby J said:I was told by John Roebuck that auctions work best in a sellers market. In a buyers market, especially like in South Walton sales at auctions are down.
mark pale said:Shelly, I know your think your a genius on the auction matter and real estate in general but until you have some actual experience on what your talking about, you might want to refrain from your simplistic comments and generalizations about the nature of the market. You remind me of the fan who sits in the nosebleed section of the stadium and screams at the players on the field about what their doing wrong.
I have made quite a nice living buying property at auction and conventially for that matter and will continue to do so while you sit in the stands.
Just_In_Thyme said:Give him some credit Mark he is working on a thesis
SHELLY said:...don't you actually have to have "buyers" to call it a "buyer's market?"![]()
Someone told me yesterday, "Look, I've got the money in the bank...it doesn't matter what the Realtors are saying--it's not a "buyer's" market until those of us with the cash say it is....and we're still not there yet."
I can dig it.
