• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Realtor Web sites

New posts
Too funny! When I clicked on Florida panhandle, on this link, a news page comes up with the top two headlines being:
Largest Heroin Bust in Walton County

Should the Bible be a textbook in Florida schools?

While that may not seem to strange, let me put Florida panhandle in context for you, from the words of that site:

"Come see what the Florida Panhandle has to offer, from lush beaches to entertainment for the whole family, there is something for everyone. " :floor:
Maybe the whole family needs some Heroin and a Bible. :idontno:


Also very interesting, is the introduction which has a background of NYC-looking skyscrapers for a 30A Realty website.


Very strange. Although he does have a link to the Beach Cam . . .
 
Too funny! When I clicked on Florida panhandle, on this link, a news page comes up with the top two headlines being:
Largest Heroin Bust in Walton County

Should the Bible be a textbook in Florida schools?

While that may not seem to strange, let me put Florida panhandle in context for you, from the words of that site:

"Come see what the Florida Panhandle has to offer, from lush beaches to entertainment for the whole family, there is something for everyone. " :floor:
Maybe the whole family needs some Heroin and a Bible. :idontno:


Also very interesting, is the introduction which has a background of NYC-looking skyscrapers for a 30A Realty website.

Now that is funny!! :funn:
 
Hi!
I am a homeowner in Seagrove, but I live in the Atlanta area (I'd rather be living in Seagrove year-round, but I digress..). I live in a resort community called Chateau Elan in north Gwinnett County and I know exactly what you mean about the real estate listings and their MLS links. I currently have my house on the market and am using a site called Century 21 Clickit, which is actually a flat-fee broker. I am my own selling agent but I'm listed on the MLS. I didn't have to go through an individual agent in order to get listed on the MLS, which is nice because I was able to list at a lower price since I am only paying the 3% buyer's agent commission.

The MLS is a must for anyone wanting to sell or buy and it should be easier for anyone and everyone to gain access to. If anyone is interested in living in Chateau Elan at a great price for an almost brand new house, send me a PM!!

Good Luck to your sister!
 
A house has been found and closing is in 2 weeks. :biggrin:
 
Too funny! When I clicked on Florida panhandle, on this link, a news page comes up with the top two headlines being:
Largest Heroin Bust in Walton County

Should the Bible be a textbook in Florida schools?

While that may not seem to strange, let me put Florida panhandle in context for you, from the words of that site:

"Come see what the Florida Panhandle has to offer, from lush beaches to entertainment for the whole family, there is something for everyone. " :floor:
Maybe the whole family needs some Heroin and a Bible. :idontno:


Also very interesting, is the introduction which has a background of NYC-looking skyscrapers for a 30A Realty website.

I just hope the news folks don't report poor sales and huricanes, again.
 
One other think which bothers me about this guy's site is that he features properties which are not his listings without giving credit to the listing agent. In addition, he has a link to his own name beside those listings. In fact, at the top of the page of those listings, it states, "Michael Harbin's Listings." Sounds like trouble to me.
 
Last edited:
One other think which bothers me about this guy's site is that he features properties which are not his listings without giving credit to the listing agent. In addition, he has a link to his own name beside those listings. In fact, at the top of the page of those listings, it states, "Michael Harbin's Listings." Sounds like trouble to me.

I didn't think there were any "rules" in the Florida RE game.

Ya gotta love the News links on the guy's website though. My personal favorite: "Arson Gives Cash-Strapped Homeowner Hope" :cool:


.
 
Last edited:
Too funny! When I clicked on Florida panhandle, on this link, a news page comes up with the top two headlines being:
Largest Heroin Bust in Walton County

Should the Bible be a textbook in Florida schools?

While that may not seem to strange, let me put Florida panhandle in context for you, from the words of that site:

"Come see what the Florida Panhandle has to offer, from lush beaches to entertainment for the whole family, there is something for everyone. " :floor:
Maybe the whole family needs some Heroin and a Bible. :idontno:


Also very interesting, is the introduction which has a background of NYC-looking skyscrapers for a 30A Realty website.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:
 
This is how I know you are not an agent....rules and disclosures is all it is.

What do the rules say about REALTORS? touting properties as good investments and relaying "return on investment" info for condo/vacation home purchases?



.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top