• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recent beach photos

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
P4280075.JPG


a few more photos in my photo gallery.
 
Gorgeous, SJ. Are you doing family photo shoots yet? We're due for one sometime soon.
 
Wow. Did you take those? We'll be down on Saturday 5/13 for eight days. It will be our 10-month-old's first trip to the beach.

Are you for hire? :lol:
 
Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Have you started taking pictures of people in white? :shock:
 
dbuck said:
Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Have you started taking pictures of people in white? :shock:

KHAKI and WHITE!!!
 
Now those are pictures that CNN needs to pick up! Beautiful and I love the black and whites!! :clap_1:
 
Sueshore said:
KHAKI and WHITE!!!
None of these photos show people wearing Khaki:funn:.

Thanks, all, for the compliments. Last week, a dear friend of mine was visiting with her family, four generations, and asked me to take a few family shots, so I loaded her up with about 200 decent images in exchange for hanging out with them. I told them that I have not reached the point where I feel professional enough to charge my BFF for something that I enjoy doing.

P4280048v3.jpg
 
Smiling JOe said:
None of these photos show people wearing Khaki:funn:.

Thanks, all, for the compliments. Last week, a dear friend of mine was visiting with her family, four generations, and asked me to take a few family shots, so I loaded her up with about 200 decent images in exchange for hanging out with them. I told them that I have not reached the point where I feel professional enough to charge my BFF for something that I enjoy doing.

Oh, they are beautiful Smokin' Joe!!!! Now, would you take some of me while I am down in July for a 6 pack of Guiness????
 
Smiling JOe said:
None of these photos show people wearing Khaki:funn:.

Thanks, all, for the compliments. Last week, a dear friend of mine was visiting with her family, four generations, and asked me to take a few family shots, so I loaded her up with about 200 decent images in exchange for hanging out with them. I told them that I have not reached the point where I feel professional enough to charge my BFF for something that I enjoy doing.

P4280048v3.jpg
Can I pick one out to take home with me?

I think I see a new little profession for you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top